Personal Care Attendant for Seniors
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist clients with activities of daily living such as: bathing, toileting, grooming, medication reminders, or ambulation.
- Provide light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, and transportation tasks.
- Observe and report on client changes in physical and emotional health.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Complete required documentation in a timely manner.
- Work safely with compassionate care for the Senior.
- 6 months Personal Care work experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Adult First Aid Certification
- Current TB Screening
- Reliable Insured Transportation
- Valid Drivers License
- No Barring Conditions with State of Alaska Background Check Unit
- Ability to perform moderate physical exertion and able to lift 50 pounds.
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the following areas of Alaska: